ACCESS HEALTH – CT
Access Health CT (Affordable Care Act) opened in October 2013. This is a unique, online marketplace designed to meet all the health insurance needs of individuals and small businesses. Individuals and families not covered by an employer-offered plan, or small businesses with less than 50 employees can search the marketplace. As of 1/1/2014, under federal law individuals must have minimum health insurance coverage. People who don’t have Medicaid, CHIP or other minimum coverage might have to pay a penalty. Dental insurance is also available.
- Save on your premiums if you qualify
- Find out if you qualify for Medicaid or other CT health insurance programs
- Compare name-brand health insurance plans, which must all meet State requirements for quality and benefit levels
- Enroll in a plan knowing you can’t be denied because of a health condition
- Closest Enrollment Center is in New Haven
- Also known as - Affordable Care Act, Obamacare
- 855-805-4325 - General Help
- July 20, 2017
- Physical Address:
- Google Map
- Nancy Wyman
- Lt. Governor
IF you want coverage to start January 1, 2017 you must complete your renewal or new application by DECEMBER 15, 2016.
- OPEN ENROLLMENT – For 2017 coverage, enrollment begins on November 1, 2016 and ends on January 31, 2017.