BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA, GREENWICH COUNCIL & CAMP SETON
Chartered in 1912 to serve Greenwich, this is the only independent chapter of a national nonprofit organization dedicated to instilling ethical values in young boys. Advancement is the process by which youth members progress from rank to rank in the Scouting program. To advance, a youth member fulfills specific requirements, usually including active participation, skill achievement, service to others, and leadership experience.
- (203) 869 8424 - Service Center
- (203) 869 2732
- July 11, 2018
- Physical Address:
- 63 Mason Street
Greenwich, CT 06830 Google Map
- Kevin O'Shea
- Scout Executive
- Emilia Schiro
- x 109
- Event Coordinator
- Ray Garrison
- (203) 869-8424 x110
- District Director
- CAMP SETON SUMMER CAMP – 363 Riversville Rd, Greenwich
Boys, Grades 2-8, JUN – AUG, Swimming, Sports, Camping, Archery, Fishing, Climbing, Nature, Canoeing, Mud & More! See Community Answers Camp & Program Guide in Publications.
- UNIFORMS – GREENWICH SCOUT SHOP – Click here
- EXPLORER PROGRAMS – Greenwich council has six Explorer Posts for youths age 14 (and have completed eighth grade) or 15 – age 20. Exploring is a great way to get insight into careers in law enforcement, hospitals, and civil service. Programs are operated in with the GREENWICH POLICE & GREENWICH FIRE DEPARTMENTS
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- EAGLE SCOUT RECOGNITION DINNER AND REUNION – JUN
- GOLF TOURNAMENT – SEP
See Community Answers Calendar for details.