CONNECTICUT POISON CONTROL CENTER – UCONN HEALTH CENTER
Established in 1957, The Connecticut Poison Control Center provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too. These emergency services are free.
- CPCC, University of Connecticut - Health Center; UCONN
- 911 - If person is not breathing
1-800-222-1222 - Poison Emergency
1-860-679-4540 - Administration
- July 12, 2018
- Postal Address:
- 263 Farmington Avenue Farmington, CT 06030-5365
- Physical Address:
- 263 Farmington Avenue Farmington, CT 06030-5365 Google Map
- Open Hours:
- TOXICOLOGY CLINIC – can evaluate exposures to various drugs, chemicals, pesticides, etc.
- EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS and PROGRAMS – to prevent future toxic exposures
- RESEARCH – to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures