CONNECTICUT – STATE MARSHAL – FAIRFIELD COUNTY
In Connecticut, State Marshals and Constables are the only officials authorized by law to serve Civil Process.
- July 26, 2018
- Postal Address:
- P.O. Box 11033 Greenwich, CT 06831
- Physical Address:
- Google Map
- Joseph Purcell
- Greenwich State Marshal
- DIRECTORY OF LOCAL STATE MARSHALS – Click here
- They SERVE SUMMONS & COMPLAINTS FOR ALL STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS in any actions including but not limited to – Personal Injury, Divorce, Summary Process (eviction), Foreclosure, Collections, and PJR Replevin
- ONLY AUTHORIZED OFFICIALS to do all of the following services – Evictions, Financial Executions, Property Executions, Wage Executions, Attachments, Garnishments, and Capias (bench warrants)
- SERVE COURT PAPERS – Subpoenas, Notice of Deposition, EJD PJRI, Mechanic’s Liens, Broker’s Liens, Lis Pendens, Notices to Quit Possession, Withholding Orders, Small Claims, etc.