FAMILY & CHILDREN’S AGENCY, INC.
A voluntary, private, nonprofit family service agency established in 1942 to serve Darien, New Canaan, Norwalk, Westport, Weston, and Wilton. Call to see if the program you need services Greenwich. They are funded by the State, fee-for-service programs, and private sources.
- (203) 855 8765
(800) 203 12234 emergency number
- (203) 838 3325
- June 13, 2017
- Physical Address:
- 9 Mott Avenue, 4th Floor
Norwalk, CT 06850-3308 Google Map
- Robert F. Cashel
- President & CEO
- ADOPTION CENTER – one of the largest in the state. Adoption from Foster Care, and pregnancy counseling. Click here to learn more.
- CHILDREN & FAMILY – Adoption, Counseling, Family Support, Specialized Foster Care, Parent Education
- YOUTH – After School Program, Counseling, Mentoring
- ADULTS – Addiction Recovery, Counseling, Homeless Services
- SENIORS – Personal Alert, Live-in Services, Home Health Aides, Home Makers, Assisted Transportation, Home Modification, and Moving Services
- VOLUNTEER opportunities