GREENWICH COMMISSION ON AGING
- (203) 862-6710
- July 13, 2018
- Physical Address:
- Senior Center
299 Greenwich Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830 Google Map
- Open Hours:
- MON-FRI, 8 - 4
- Lori Ann Contadino
- (203) 862 6711
- Chicky Krois
- (203) 862 6710
- Administrative Staff Assistant IV
- DIRECTORY OF AGING and DISABILITY SERVICES – 70-page booklet – resources and services available to Town residents. Included are; help in the home, transportation, health, counseling services, meals, nutrition assistance, social, recreational, adult day care and financial assistance programs.
- HEALTH INSURANCE COUNSELING PROGRAM – Volunteer counselors are available for individual counseling on Medigap and Long Term Care insurance options. Free, confidential counseling by appointment. Conducted in cooperation with FAMILY CENTERS, INC.
- Offers free consultations on MEDICARE Part D – call to register.
- SENIOR CENTER PARKING PERMIT forms are available at the commission’s office.
- SUPER NOGGIN – in cooperation with the GREENWICH SENIOR CENTER – Brain Health Program
- Oversees GREENWICH SENIOR CENTER
- SHARE THE FARE – Greenwich seniors over the age 62 can get Greenwich Taxi services at reduced rates. Coupon books can be purchased at the Senior Center Information Desk. Proof of age and residency are required.
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES – Adult and Student
Tags: caregiver, disabilities, disabled, elder care, fare share, flu shots, geriatric, handicapped parking permits, health insurance, Housing, immunizations, insurance, Legal Services, medicare, medicare part d, nursing homes, open enrollment, part d, pneumonia shots, retirement, senior health fair, senior services, Seniors, share the fare, special needs, supplemental insurance