Town transfer station receiving Household or Commercial Trash/Garbage (MSW) and Recyclables and Single Stream (SSR). Residential Dumping Permit Decal (or current PARK PASS, see TOWN OF GREENWICH PARK PASS OFFICE (BEACH CARD), and a Vehicle Dumping Permit are required.  You may also apply at the Scale House on site. Non-Residential Dumping Permit Decal – Agents of Greenwich residents or Greenwich businesses are eligible for a non-residential vehicle dumping permit decal which can be obtained at no charge at the Holly Hill scale house by showing proof of business ownership and vehicle ownership. Please see the list of requirements included with the vehicle registration application: Application for Non-Residential Dumping Permit Decal and Verification of Owner Form.

Posted Under:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *