HEALTHY EYES ALLIANCE
Established in 1952, Healthy Eyes Alliance is dedicated to preventing vision loss in children and adults in the communities of New York, Connecticut and New Jersey. They serve children living in communities of high poverty, Low income older adults, Employees in targeted industries.
- Formerly, Prevent Blindness Tri-state
- (800) 850-2020 (203) 772-4653
- June 12, 2017
- Physical Address:
- Corporate Headquarters
129 Church Street, Suite 820
New Haven, CT 06510 Google Map
- Mrs. Kathryn Garre Ayars
- CEO/Executive Director
- HEALTHY EYES FOR KIDS – Provides vision screening, eye exams, glasses, and other vision services for low income children to help prevent permanent vision loss and learning difficulties.
- EYE ON YOUR VISION – Provides information, education, screening, referral and follow-up for low income, older adults / age 65+ to prevent permanent vision loss and reduced quality of life.
- WORKSIGHT – Provide eye health and safety information, education, training, and vision screening on-site for employees to help prevent vision loss due to illness or injury.
- ADVOCACY – Raise awareness of the emotional, physical, and economic impact of vision loss. Promote action and awareness on vision issues and concerns at the local, state, and national level.