LIBERATION PROGRAMS – FAMILY & YOUTH OPTIONS
Established in 1973, this is an outpatient alcohol and substance abuse health-care program for teens and their families coping with substance abuse and other high-risk behaviors. Sponsored by LIBERATION PROGRAMS.
- July 10, 2018
- Physical Address:
- 50 East Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830 Google Map
- Open Hours:
- By appointment
- Services include – PHONE CONSULTATION, ASSESSMENT & INTERVENTION, INDIVIDUAL & FAMILY COUNSELING, DRUG TESTING, GROUP THERAPY, PARENTING GROUPS, CLASSROOM PRESENTATIONS, LOCAL SUPPORT, COURT LIAISON, SEMINARS and REFERRALS.
- SUPPORT GROUPS FOR YOUTH / STUDENTS (12 – 17 Years Old) – life skills, substance abuse issues, mental disorders, gays and lesbians, adolescents, and criminal justice clients.
- SUPPORT GROUPS FOR PARENTS – communication skills, how to set limits and consequences, and age-appropriate behavior.
- DONATIONS – new clothing, non-perishable food or personal care items? Click Here to see Wish List and to find out what is urgently needed.
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES