LIONS CLUB OF GREENWICH INC.
Founded in 1923, this is a local branch of an international service organization dedicated to helping the blind and visually impaired. The Greenwich Lions Club collects used eyeglasses for donation to the needy. Membership is open to all.
- July 9, 2018
- Postal Address:
- PO Box 1044 Greenwich, CT 06836-1044
- Physical Address:
- Google Map
- David Moore
- EYEGLASSES DROP-OFF BOXES – The club collects used eyeglasses and hearing aids for donation to the needy. Its boxes are located at the PERROT MEMORIAL LIBRARY & OLD GREENWICH TRAIN STATION. The glasses are distributed internationally.
- MEETINGS – 2nd (lunch) and 4th (dinner) – THU monthly (SEP-JUN)
- Officers are elected in JUN
- HEARING AID BANK – A written request must be made to the local Lions Club to receive application forms which are sent on to the Hearing Aid Bank Committee for CT
- GRAPEFRUIT SALE – NOV
- EASTER EGG HUNT – MAR/APR – Roger Baldwin Sherman Park
- SELECTMAN’S CUP GOLF OUTING – JUN
- BI-ANNUAL EYE SCREENING at the Senior Fair