PERROT MEMORIAL LIBRARY
The library, named for John Perrot, a British loyalist and Old Greenwich’s first private schoolmaster, was founded in 1904 by his descendants. It is an independent institution, though Perrot and the GREENWICH LIBRARY system share the same database including online catalog and internet service.
- (203) 637 1066 - Main Desk (203) 637 3870 - Reference (203) 637 8802 - Youth Services
- May 25, 2017
- Physical Address:
- 90 Sound Beach Avenue
Old Greenwich, CT 06870 Google Map
- Open Hours:
- MON, WED, FRI, 9 am - 6 pm TUE & THU 9 am - 8 am SAT, 9 am - 5 pm SUN 1 pm - 5 pm (SEP-JUN)
- Kevin McCarthy
There is no public meeting space available at Perrot.Programs:
- CHILDREN’S WING – RADCLIFFE LIBRARY – dedicated to Children’s Programs & Services was added in 1998
- PUBLIC COMPUTERS & WI-FI SERVICE
- DONATIONS – EYEGLASSES DROP-OFF BOX – The LIONS CLUB collects used eyeglasses and hearing aids for donation to the needy.