PACIFIC HOUSE, INC.
Incorporated in 1985, Pacific House previously know as “Shelter for the Homeless” serves lower Fairfield County by providing temporary housing to homeless men, striving to obtain permanent supportive housing and services for men and women tailored to meet their relevant needs, and empowering people to help themselves achieve their greatest level of self-sufficiency.
- Alt. Name: PACIFIC HOUSE SHELTER FOR THE HOMELESS, INC.
- (203) 406 0017 - Administration
(203) 348 2792 - Emergency Shelter
- July 12, 2018
- Postal Address:
- Administration 137 Henry Street, Suite 205 Stamford, CT 06902
- Physical Address:
- Emergency Shelter
597 Pacific Street
Stamford, CT 06902 Google Map
- Rafael Pagan, Jr., LCSW, ACSW
- [Administration number] EXT 310
- Executive Director
- Jerome Roberts, M.B.A.
- EXT 309
- Associate and Director of Facilities
- Shelter for homeless women and children is provided by INSPIRICA
- EMERGENCY SHELTER
- HEALTH AND RECOVERY SERVICES
- JOB AND LIFE SKILLS TRAINING
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- TRANSITIONAL AND LONG-TERM HOUSING
- BERKELEY HOUSE – opened in 1999 as transitional housing for 12 clients who are clean, sober, and working steadily.
- VOLUNTEER -ADULT & STUDENT – evening, weekend, and court-ordered community service. Also accepts and coordinates group projects for youth volunteers (18+).
- DONATIONS WISH LIST – Includes, Personal Care Items (soap, toothbrushes, etc.); Men’s Clothing (new socks, sweatpants, sweatshirts) Recreational/Educational (educational videos, software); Housekeeping Items (bedspreads, comforters) Food (non perishables such as cereal, coffee).