STAMFORD HOSPITAL – TULLY HEALTH CENTER & BENNETT CANCER CENTER
Stamford Hospital is a 305-bed, not-for-profit community teaching hospital serving Stamford and the surrounding communities for more than 100 years. Areas of expertise include cancer care, heart services, orthopedics and women’s health. Stamford Hospital is an affiliate of the New York-Presbyterian Healthcare System and a major teaching affiliate of the Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons.
- REHABILITATION CENTER OF SOUTHWESTERN CONNECTICUT former name for Tully Center
- (203) 276 2000 - Main
(203) 276 4567 - Health & Fitness
(203) 353 2233 - Van Munching
(203)-276-4777 - Ctr for Integrative Medicine
- July 17, 2018
- Physical Address:
- Tully Center
32 Strawberry Hill Court
Stamford, CT 06902 Google Map
- OUTPATIENT THERAPIES INCLUDE – Aquatics, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Pulmonary Rehab, Rehabilitation Psychology, and Speech Therapy
- SUPPORT GROUPS
- IMMEDIATE CARE CENTER – non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries -when your doctor is unavailable.
- VAN MUNCHING CENTER OF STAMFORD HOSPITAL (30 Shelburne Road): inpatient, 17-bed acute rehab. Helps people with chronic or disabling illnesses or injuries restore their mobility and independence, so they can return home.
- HEALTH & FITNESS INSTITUTE (HFI): exercise equipment and a 25 yard lap pool.
- CENTER FOR INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE & WELLNESS – Holistic care – The Center works with patients and their physicians to develop a coordinated, multidisciplinary treatment plan.
BENNETT CANCER CENTER – Currently undergoing renovations. Set for completion in 2016.