THE AMERICAN JOB CENTER SOUTHWEST
The American Job Center Network provides services to unemployed and underemployed individuals seeking jobs and job search assistance at no cost. Job seekers are afforded convenient access to the employment, education, training and information services they need at a single location. All are welcome and encouraged to visit the American Job Center Network and use the reference materials such as newspapers, journals and job posting board. Posted positions include all levels and salary ranges from entry-level to upper-level management.
- formerly - CTWORKS CAREER CENTERS OF SOUTHWESTERN CONNECTICUT
- (203) 353-1702
- June 7, 2017
- Physical Address:
- 141 Franklin Street, 2nd Fl.
Stamford, CT 06901 Google Map
- Open Hours:
- MON - FRI, 8:30 - 4
- JOB SEEKERS
- TRAINING & EDUCATION – Scholarships available to those needing training to be marketable in today’s workplace.
- EMPLOYER SERVICES – Comprehensive Business Services include; Work Place Compliance, Links to Skilled Workers, and Services
- YOUTH – YOUTHWORKS – Helping Youth ages 14-21 to receive occupational training. Eligibility requirements apply.