THE LEUKEMIA & LYMPHOMA SOCIETY, CONNECTICUT WESTCHESTER HUDSON VALLEY
Founded in 1949, this local chapter of the national organization is dedicated to seeking the cause and cure of leukemia and blood cancers (lymphoma, multiple myeloma and Hodgkins Disease). The mission of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is to Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
LLS exists to find cures and ensure access to treatments for blood cancer patients. We are the voice for all blood cancer patients and we work to ensure access to treatments for all blood cancer patients.
- Alt. Name: LEUKEMIA SOCIETY OF AMERICA
- CT Branch in Stamford: (203) 388 9160
National Disease, Treatment, and Support Information Specialists: 1-800-955-4572
- (203) 388 9161
- July 11, 2018
- Physical Address:
- 3 Landmark Square, Suite 330 Stamford, CT 06891 Google Map
- Open Hours:
- MON-FRI - 9-5
- Deborah Barker
- (203) 388-9162
- Executive Director
- TEAM IN TRAINING – The world’s largest endurance sport training program. It provides training for walks, runs, whole or half Marathons, Triathlons, and Century Bike Rides (100 miles).
- STUDENT SERIES – Service Learning Program – Spring
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- MAN & WOMAN OF THE YEAR – Stamford – JUNE
- LIGHT THE NIGHT– Evening Walk held locally at Harbor Point in Stamford – OCT