TRIANGLE COMMUNITY CENTER, INC.
The Triangle Community Center’s mission is to help strengthen the sense of pride, identity and visibility of the LGBTQ community in Fairfield County, CT, as well as to work with the greater community to foster and promote a more welcoming place for all.
- July 17, 2018
- Postal Address:
- 650 West Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06850
- Physical Address:
- 650 West Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06850 Google Map
- Anthony Crisci
- Executive Director
- SUPPORT GROUPS & MEETINGS – most groups meet at the Triangle Community Center
– HEALTH & WELLNESS – Mindful Meditation, Yoga for Stress Relief, TCC’s Dietary Nutritionist
– YOUTH GROUPS – The Alliance Group, Transgender/Gender Questioning Youth Forum, OutSpoken
– PEER SUPPORT – This Ability, Questioning and Coming Out Group, Bisexuals and Allies of Fairfield County, Lesbian Latebloomers, Triangle Transgender Society, Finding My Freedom (Adult Survivors of Child Abuse), PFLAG, HIV + Support Group